Committed Donors Open Doors for Students
In its annual college guide, U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks Keuka College in the top five of schools in its classification and region whose students graduate with the lightest debt loads.
Jillian Dunkelberger '14 during her Field Period near Hollywood, Calif.
One reason is that many undergraduates work part-time, on- or off-campus, and nearly 98 percent of them receive some form of financial aid.
Gifts to the Keuka Fund help our students afford their education and secure a bright future.
In addition to scholarships, the Keuka Fund allows us to provide students with a nationally ranked experiential education and a fulfilling residential life on campus, by funding such things as:
- state-of-the-art technology,
- top-notch academic support services, and
- well-maintained facilities, grounds, and waterfront.
We hope you’ll consider contributing to the Keuka Fund—our students are depending on it now more than ever.
Make Your Impact Now
You can give cash now in one of two convenient ways:
• Online by using your credit card or bank account information.
Click here to open our secure giving form.
• By sending a check to:
P.O. Box 98
Keuka Park, N.Y. 14478
Recurring giving enables you to provide consistent support for Keuka College by using your credit card or bank accounts. You will not receive mail or telephone solicitations for the remainder of the year and your recurring gift will remain in effect until you notify Keuka of any changes, including new credit card information.
How Does This Help Keuka?
Recurring contributions provide the College with an ongoing, reliable source of funding. Gifts made through this program reduce our administrative costs and allow more of each gift to be used immediately to support Keuka’s top priorities. Since they cut down on paper and gas and emissions produced by mailings, recurring gifts are also “greener.”
How Does It Help You?
Enrolling in the program means you won’t have to worry about writing and sending a check. If you choose to allow deductions to continue from year to year, you will be counted among Keuka’s most loyal and valued donors and be recognized for your participation in the Honor Roll of Donors.
Recurring giving also allows you to make your yearly contribution at a leadership level, such as the President’s Circle, because your gift is divided into manageable increments. If enrollment begins after July, you may need to adjust the recurring amount to ensure that the desired giving level is achieved. The College’s fiscal year is July 1 – June 30.
Interested in setting up a recurring gift?
Contact the Office of Development at (315) 279-5262, or click here to use our secure online giving form.
We depend on your generous support to continue the mission of Keuka College. Would you like to see your gift do twice as much for Keuka? You may be able to do just that. If you work for one of the corporations on this list your employer may match your gift to Keuka College dollar for dollar, or even more if the company name appears in italics.
Please take a minute to review the list of many employers who participate in matching gift programs. If your company or parent corporation appears below, contact your human resources/personnel department to obtain a matching gift form.
Fill out the employee section completely and forward it to Keuka College. Sometimes retired employees, spouses, and members of the company board of directors are also eligible. If your company doesn’t appear here please inquire with your human resource department.
- ABC, Inc.
- Aetna, Inc.
- Albany International Corp.
- Alcoa Foundation
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Allegheny Ludlum Corporation
- Allmerica Financial Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- American Express Company
- American United Life Insurance Company
- Argonaut Group, Inc
- Avaya Communication
- Ball Corporation
- Bank of America Corp.
- Bank of Boston
- BankAmerica Corporation
- Bechtel Group
- Beneficial Management Corporation
- BOC Group, Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- BP Corporation
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Buffalo Color Corporation
- C.D. Spangler Foundation, Inc.
- Capital One Services, Inc.
- CGU Insurance
- J. P. Morgan Chase & Company
- Chesebrough-Ponds, USA
- Chubb and Son, Inc.
- CIBA-GEIGY Corporation
- CIGNA Corporation
- Coca-Cola Company
- Connecticut Bank & Trust Co.
- Connecticut Natural Gas Corporation
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York
- Consolidated Natural Gas Company
- Corning, Inc.
- CYTEC Industries, Inc.
- DaimlerChrysler Corporation Fund
- Deloitte & Touche Foundation
- Deluxe Corporation
- Delphi Automotive Systems Corporation
- Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- Edwards Systems Technology
- Exxon Education Foundation
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- Fannie Mae and the Fannie Mae Foundation
- Federated Department Stores, Inc.
- Ferro Electronic Material Systems
- Fidelity Investments
- FINA, Inc.
- Ford Motor Company
- Freddie Mac Foundation
- GEICO Corporation
- GenCorp Inc.
- General Electric Company
- General Mills
- General Motors Corporation
- General Signal Corporation
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Gould Electronics, Inc.
- Gould Pumps, Inc.
- Graphics Controls Corporation
- GTE Corporation
- Hallmark Cards, Inc.
- Harris Corporation
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Hoffmann-LaRoche, Inc.
- Honeywell, Inc.
- Houghton Mifflin Company
- Household International, Inc.
- HSBC Bank, USA
- IBM Corporation
- Ingersoll-Rand Company
- International Paper
- ITT Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
- Johnson Controls Foundation
- Jones Chemicals, Inc.
- Kemper Insurance Companies
- Kerr-McGee Corporation
- Kimberly Clark
- Kmart Corporation
- KPMG, LLP
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Levi Strauss & Company
- Mattel, Inc.
- The May Department Stores Company
- Maytag Corporation
- The McGraw-Hill Companies
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Merit Oil Corporation
- Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- Microsoft Corporation
- Milton Bradley Company
- MONY Life Insurance Company
- Mutual of America
- Mutual of Omaha Companies
- National Gypsum Company
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- NCR Corporation
- New England Business Service, Inc.
- New England Electric System Companies
- New Jersey Bell Telephone Company
- New York State Electric & Gas Corporation
- The New York Times Company
- Norton Company
- Pactiv Corporation
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Pella Corporation
- Pennsylvania Power & Light Company
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Philip Morris Companies, Inc.
- Phillips Petroleum Company
- Polaroid Corporation
- Powell & Associates, Inc.
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- Reader’s Digest Association, Inc.
- R.J. R. Nabisco, Inc.
- Rochester Midland Corporation
- SBC Communications, Inc.
- Sara Lee Corporation
- Joseph E. Seagram & Sons
- Security Mutual Life Insurance Co. of NY
- Shell Oil Company
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Sonoco Products Company
- Sony Corporation of America
- Southern California Edison
- Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- SunTrust Bank, Atlanta
- Tektronix, Inc.
- Textron, Inc.
- Transamerica Corporation
- Travelers Express Company, Inc.
- United Parcel Service
- United Technologies Corp.
- U S WEST, Inc.
- USX Corporation
- Verizon Communications
- Vivendi Universal US Holding Co.
- Waste Management, Inc.
- Westvaco Corporation
- Xerox Corporation
See your company’s matching gift form for full information on matching gift eligibility and program limitations.
Giving a gift of marketable and appreciated securities to Keuka College is simple. To initiate a stock transfer, donors should instruct their broker to transfer the designated shares directly into the Keuka College account at Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Co.
The DTC free delivery procedure:
- Credit Northern Trust Co. account No. 2669
- Credit Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Co. account No. 17-84431
- Credit the Benefit of Keuka College account No. 08-0935
Your tax deduction will be for the full market value based on the high/low stock average on the day that the stock is transferred. Please be sure to send a copy of the instructions to the Division of College Advancement.
Bank Contact: Ms. Laura B. Henderson
Phone: (585) 419-0670, ext. 50670
- Aaron Harris
- Penn Yan, N.Y.
- Spirit Daily, Friends of Medjugorje
- Office: Ball 127
- Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Phone: (315) 279-5262
- Fax: (315) 279-5338
- E-mail: email@example.com
This page was printed on 12/13/2013 from